When you order from Harrods Outdoor, as a customer you enter a legal contract with us underthe terms and conditions written below. Please ensure you have read and agreed with all of them before you order a product with us.
Harrods Outdoor Terms and Conditions:
For this contract, Harrods Outdoor has the right to end the contract with you if:
- You fail to make payment, inform us of your needed details which effect delivery and may mean we cannot deliver to you.
- Products become unavailable; we may have to cancel the contract and refund you for any pre-paid products you didn’t receive
as a result.
Alternatively, you have the right to end this contract if:
- You don’t want to continue your order due to a mistake, unforeseen change, lack of product available at the fault of Harrods Outdoor.
- A product is delayed.
- You may end the contract by emailing or phoning us, but please take note we may have to charge you the costs for Harrods Outdoor to collect any of our products from you.
We will accept your return if:
- We have agreed the plant is significantly damaged after you have sent a photograph as evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have informed us within 14 days of delivery you aren’t satisfied with your product.
Please note, after we have accepted payment you become the responsible owner of the plants and so any failure is at your responsibility. Please follow our advice on caring for your plants to ensure you have a better chance of success with the plant.
Our basis of trading:
- You must be over 18 years of age to order from our website.
- We must be able to reach you for delivery (within the UK)
- Some plants may vary in colours and shapes, please take the images we use as a guideline.
- We will confirm your order by email or phone call, providing we have the products you ordered in stock.
- We will email or phone you to inform you we cannot accept your order if there is unauthorised payment or we cannot deliver.
1. The heights of our products vary slightly depending on what part of the season the plants are purchased in.
2. Most of the time our plants are slightly taller than stated but sometimes are at the minimum stated heights.
3. Our plant heights are made up from both the growth above ground and also the size of root container.
- If a product’s pricing changes after an order confirmation we will contact you to confirm this pricing is still accepted by you, if not you are free to cancel this order and be refunded.
- We accept all mainstream credit or debit cards.
- Contact us if you wish to alter your order and we can reply if this is okay and if it will affect your price or delivery time.
- Ensure your delivery address is correct and clear so we can deliver easily and securely. We require a signature to deliver so ensure someone is home to do this.
- If delivery is late due to uncontrollable reasons like weather or vehicle breakdown, we will contact you for a new delivery date. We are not liable for these delays.
- Our products are provided only for private and domestic use. We have no liability for any loss of profit if you re-sell any of
- Our material cannot be used unless you have our written consent to do so.
- We have no responsibility for any websites that may use our content.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please contact us:
Phone 01493805012 to call us,
email@example.com to get email us,
or you can write
to us at:
Norfolk, NR30 4LT